• What power supply is required?
    Normally a 240 volt 13 amp, constant and RCD protected single phase mains power is required and will be terminated in our enclosure by your electrician.

    Your electrician must be qualified to issue a Part P certificate and conform to the latest IEE regulations.

    We can arrange for the mains power to be supplied and certified if required.

    Please note in most cases even a low voltage system requires a mains power supply, there are specific systems that can run on solar / wind generator but thee are normally used as a last resort.
    return to FAQ